GROUP REFORMER CLASSES
Our Reformer classes are small group (maximum 12 per class) strength-training classes designed to develop your deepest core muscles, improve tone and speed, prevent and recover from injury, and support, strengthen and sculpt every muscle in the entire body.
We specialise in:
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Pre and post natal exercise, taking pregnant women right through to birth and beyond
- Adjusting classes and exercises to suit any age or fitness level, from athletes through to elderly
Utilising the Reformer machine and the principals of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), expect to sweat your way through a combination of cardio, strength and endurance exercises. During this class you’ll be challenged to take your fitness to the next level.
Due to the fast pace of the classes and the goal to increase the heart rate to facilitate increased calorie burn, unfortunately these classes are for experienced clients only and are not suitable during pregnancy or for clients with injuries. We do however cater for pregnancy (right through to birth) and injuries in all of our regular Reformer classes.
Jumpboard classes are cardio style Reformer Pilates classes that combine the principals of the Reformer machine and plyometric training. Plyometric exercises:
- increase endurance, strength and power; and
- demand core strength, whole-body coordination, leg and glute work as well as feet and ankle articulation and alignment
You’ll jump and glide through 45 minutes of low impact, high calorie burning cardio exercises. Most importantly, you’ll have tonnes of fun!
Due to the fast paced nature of these classes please do not book into Jumpboard if:
- you are currently pregnant or have recently had a baby
- you have any injuries and have not yet spoken to an instructor in the studio to discuss if Jumpboard is suitable
- it is your first class in our studio. After you have started with us please chat to instructor about booking into Jumpboard
STRENGTH & STRETCH
Half the class dedicated to Reformer strength exercises to sculpt and tone the body, and the other half using the Reformer to stretch and lengthen the body. The perfect combination to leave you feeling stronger and replenished.
STRETCH & MOBILITY
A combination of dynamic movement and stretching to lengthen and stretch your muscles out and allow for proper muscle recovery.
MUM & BUBS
Postnatal classes for mums & bubs. Exercises are tailored especially for post pregnancy and each is designed to safely strengthen, tone and reshape your body. This is a great class to begin with after you’ve been cleared by your medical professional. Bring your bub along with a playmat, capsule, pram or bouncer.